⚡ Role: Head of Battery Development
💼 Industry: Battery Technology
🌎 Location: Berlin, Germany (flexible)
💰 Salary: competitive base + Bonus + Stock options
This is an amazing opportunity for a Head of (Li-Ion) Battery Development to join the most exciting and promising company in the industry and to work on a revolutionary product. In this role, you’ll lead the development and industrialization of a cutting-edge technology that will revolutionize the world of li-ion batteries. This includes planning, coordination, and execution of R&D activities with a team and external partners from universities, research institutions, equipment, and material suppliers.
- Build out a team of experts, hire top talent
- Establish the technology roadmap
- Develop and industrialize the technology, leading the team and managing stakeholders
- Degree in in chemistry, electrochemistry, materials science, physics, chemical engineering or similar education (Ph.D. preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in lithium-ion cell development and industrialization
- Experience with LTO highly important
- Relevant managerial experience
- Chance to develop and industrialize a groundbreaking technology and shape the future of energy
- Flexible working model
- Work in a dynamic team and company
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know.