⚡ Role: Business Development Manager Europe
💼 Industry: SaaS AgTech
🌎 Location: The Netherlands (flexible)
💰 Salary: competitive base + Bonus + company car
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the most exciting and promising company in the industry and to work on a revolutionary product.
In this role, you’ll lead the development and expansion of the company into the European market, by acquiring new partners and promoting the company’s product.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to implement company strategies aimed at boosting sales and driving company growth
- Cultivate and sustain relationships with strategic customers and channels
- Take charge of the entire sales cycle, from qualifying leads to finalizing new deals
- Effectively manage partner relationships, overseeing various aspects such as commercial, financial, and marketing
- Proactively identify and pursue new prospects, maintain existing relationships, identifying revenue opportunities
- Lead internal processes and operations to ensure customer requirements are met efficiently
- 5+ years of sales and/or BD experience in various markets
- Proven record of B2B sales and client management
- BA/MA in Business or relevant studies in Agronomy
- Wide networks within the Ag / AgTech industry
- Proficiency in establishing new client relationships, coupled with advanced account management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills to effectively navigate business deals
- Exceptional business acumen, adept at creative problem-solving and decision-making
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
- Chance to develop and proliferate a groundbreaking technology and shape the future of agriculture
- Flexible working model, with the option to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic & passionate team and company
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know.