Director of Product Management ⚡
Residential Solar company (high growth) 🚀
United States (remote) 🌎
$140-160k Base +Bonus + Substantial Equity 💸
Want to create a more sustainable future working for a Residential Solar financing company? Then we want to talk to you!
This Solar Energy company has gone through multiple funding rounds, and is targeting an IPO in the near future, so joining now could be life changing!
- Own the Channel Product Roadmap – defining prioritization, requirements, collaborating with Dev teams to design, size, and execute to success
- Create the vision for our Partner Portal to enable a delightful sales experience for both the contractor and homeowner
- Effectively communicate to senior leadership development timelines, design approach tradeoffs, and creative solutions to unexpected challenges
- Build strategy for external partnership API; prioritize and design use cases given business needs and knowledge of ecosystem players
- Determine Product success metrics and KPIs to ensure we don’t just launch features, but bring value and delight to our partners
- Analyze consumer and business needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- 4+ product management excellence
- 2+ years in residential solar industry
- Familiarity with solar sales experience — design and financing tools used, homeowner and contractor priorities and pain points, best practices for reducing friction
- Bonus points for familiarity with various solar financing options, particularly TPO products
- Fluency in Product Manager toolkit of software products, strategies, best practices
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in less structured environments requiring proactive problem solving and a “go getter” mentality
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!