Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary – $140,000 – $180,000
We are working with a transformative company who have deployed multiple products including energy monitors, Smart Home systems, Home Battery Systems and EV chargers. Their next product being launched is a V2X Bi-directional Charger. They are a one-stop shop for optimising your energy usage saving customers thousands of dollars at below-market prices. These hardware products are partnered with their connected software platform allowing all products to be connected and managed with one simple mobile App.
They’re a thriving company that is aiming to triple in size by 2024 with over 100,000 customers they have brought in exponential amounts of revenue that they are using to expand whilst raising external capital. They are looking for a well-experienced Senior Electrical engineer who has experience taking a product from conception to completion and manufacturing. If this sounds like you please apply!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define product architectures and development strategies optimized for safety, cost, performance, and time-to-market
- Simulate, prototype, validate, and support manufacturing for 10-100kW systems for both consumer and commercial applications
- Collaborate with firmware, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers to support products from early concept, through development and launch, and until end-of-life
- 5+ years of experience successfully developing complex products as a power electronics engineer, electrical engineer, or related role
- BS in electrical engineering or a related field
- Expertise in using hardware lab equipment for testing, measurement, and prototyping Expertise in schematic capture and PCB layout for complex system designs
- Experience designing and shipping high-volume consumer products, with extensive on-site factory experience with contract manufacturers
- Competitive Salary and Stock options
- Company-supported career development opportunities
- To be part of a fast-scaling company with great progression opportunities
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application. Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to William.email@example.com if you prefer.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, please add a note along with your CV to let us know.