⚡ Role: Operations Program Manager
🌎 Location: Denver, Colorado (Hybrid)
💼 Industry: Energy Management, EV Charging & SmartHome
💰 Salary: $130-160k + Stock Options
Do you want to play a pivotal role in helping people save money on their Energy bills?
We recently started working with a fast growing Scale-Up who are accelerating Energy transition & efficiency through helping Commercial and Residential consumers save massively on their utility bills through a combination of automated energy management tools, real-time 24/7 energy monitoring with Utility rate schedules and wholesale energy prices to give customers true insight into how they are using and spending their money on energy!
They are looking for an ambitious Operations Program Manager to lead the operational management and support of all their hardware products, both in development and beyond, coordinating with multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain, Quality Control, Finance & Sales!
- Be the primary interface between the comapny and OEMs to ensure supply chain continuity, quality control, and execution against development and production timelines
- Drive production to meet all sales forecasts
- Work cross-functionally to ensure programs smoothly transition from development to mass production
- Work closely with multiple internal teams (Engineering, Customer Support) and manufacturing partners to evaluate and mitigate quality risks through an established Product Quality Plan
- 5+ years industry experience as a project manager, Manufacturing Engineer or Quality Engineer or within similar roles in product manufacturing operations
- Multiple examples of leading projects into mass production and through EOL, including on-site factory experience with overseas and domestic contract manufacturers
- Experience with supply chain management, including pricing negotiations at all levels of the Bill of Materials
- Experience defining, implementing, and auditing quality control processes with manufacturers and distributors
- High level of proficiency in problem solving and issue resolution using G8D, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Proven record of driving multiple aspects of the product operations process in parallel.
- Experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Experience with quality management systems such as ISO 90001/13485, AS900/9100
- A fast growing, mission-driven, people first organization that is taking the industry by Storm!
- Competitive salary & lots of opportunity for career progression
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Work