⚡ Role: Senior Enviromental & Social Manager
💼 Industry: ESG
🌎 Location: Frankfurt, Germany
🏢Working model: Hybrid
This is an amazing opportunity for an Enviromental & Social professional who wants to join a global leader of Financial services. The company provides guidance for impact investment funds dedicated to tackling climate change, enhancing biodiversity conservation, supporting sustainable natural resource utilization.
- Provide direction on E&S team projects, refining company’s ESMS, and implementing sustainable strategies.
- Coordinate E&S due diligence with investment teams, monitor investees, and oversee data analysis for reporting.
- Lead sustainability initiatives, engage stakeholders, and manage external providers.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes (e.g., SFDR, EU Taxonomy) and IFIs’ approaches, assessing their impact.
- Mentor E&S team members, fostering their professional growth.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience withing E&S sector
- Professional experience with international private sector E&S auditing, risk management and due dilligence
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in environmental studies, natural resource management,or related fields
- Familiarity with IFC Performance Standards
- Proficiency in analysis, strategic planning, and leadership
- Skill in multitasking and meeting deadlines
What we offer:
- You’ll work in a company that prioritizes results. Whether office, hybrid or home office: will support the solution that best suits your life.
- Competitive salary package and extra benefits
- Widely diverse international working environment with over 60 nationalities