⚡ Role: Lead Design Engineer
💼 Industry: GreenTech | Semiconductors | Solar Energy
🌎 Location: Freiburg (on-site)
💰 Salary: Competitive base salary + Share Options + attractive relocation package where applicable
Have you ever wanted to make green energy accessible to ALL? Well, you might be in the right place. This exciting Series C- funded startup is expanding fast, and using some of the most disruptive technology in the industry to create solar wafers in a brand new, energy-efficient manner. If high impact, and endless growth opportunities is what you are looking for, then keep reading!
- Leading a growing team of engineers
- Ensure successful completion of projects in budget in a timely manner
- Manage all aspects of the design process, from research and ideation, to creative conceptualization and design
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of professional experience in an industrial setting
- Mechanical drawings, simulation and testing experience
- Led teams of 4+ engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete projects within set deadlines
- Help make an impact by making green energy accessible in emerging markets.
- Grow, grow, grow! Join a well-funded, growing business and make decisions that have a real impact on the roadmap
- Great compensation and industry’s best colleagues!
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel. If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know. Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.