⚡ Role: Senior Engineering Manager
💼 Industry: Energy Storage | GreenTech
🌎 Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid)
💰 Salary: $140,000-180,000 + Bonus
This is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative energy storage IPP company specializing in standalone storage projects in the US while radically helping transform the renewable energy space.
They are looking for a dynamic Senior Engineering Manager to lead the engineering team through managing multiple construction projects and ensuring the effective design and implementation of utility-scale power projects.
- Manage 2+ construction projects remotely.
- Procure and manage the full-scope design of standalone storage projects in collaboration with consultants and EPC Contractors.
- Manage the engineering team through the project construction phase.
- Support the Development and Operation departments within the company as well.
- 7-12 years of relevant experience (Electrical background preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or project management
- Experience with the electrical design of Utility Scale Power Projects, including interconnect, substation, and electrical infrastructure.
- Comfortable with frequent travel (up to 50% of the time) and commitment to be in the office in Chicago 3 days per week when not traveling.