⚡ Chief Information Officer – Energy Storage
🔋 Energy Storage (BatteryTech) | GreenTech
🌎Location: Remote | Houston, Texas
A really exciting opportunity to join an industry leading battery energy storage company as a Chief Information Officer with experience in energy infrastructure to be the technology evangelist across the company. This American owned company has a mission to facilitate the changing energy landscape by using battery energy storage systems that foster electoral grid flexibility.
They were founded in 2018 and during this time have grown to 100 employees and raised a total of $290M in funding. Their technology aims to accelerate the deployment of transmission-connected battery storage throughout the United States by managing variations in power generation through storing excess energy and injecting it back into the grid when it is needed.
They are now looking for an innovative tech leader to shape and deliver technological and analytical solution strategies to stakeholders across the company. As well as creating high value IT and OT solutions, they are looking for someone who can use their experience to build and mentor the team to deliver such solutions. If this is you then keep reading!
- Create and drive industrial, software and corporate information technology vision, strategies and roadmap to develop and operate optimization software products.
- Manage both long term information technology strategy and near-term tactical milestones to ensure commercial milestones are hit.
- Hire, build and grow high performing technical teams.
- Participate in leadership-level strategy and collaboration meetings.
- Mentor next generation of leaders within the team to take on more and more responsibility; create paths of advancement within your organization.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years in a combination of software development, data science, or product leadership roles across the industrial, ideally wholesale power, technology sector
- 7+ years managing software development teams and machine learning teams to create software from the ground up.
- 7+ years experience in developing production ready code in a commercial setting
Solid track record in creating and delivering successful enterprise software products with high impact on the business
- Solid track record of creating, driving, and enhancing technology visions, strategies
- Deep understanding and experience developing and deploying ML and AI solutions as a part of a larger software product
- Experience with cybersecurity of distributed software systems
- Experience building and scaling software teams
- Experience with US power markets
- Executive success driving internal stakeholders relationships, business strategies and plans
- A graduate level degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science.
Join workforce from around the world and with a flexible working style.
Be part of a supportive team of people with a mission of accelerating access to sustainable energy in order to combat climate change.
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel