⚡ Role: Equipment Launch Engineer
💼 Industry: Battery Technology
🌎 Location: Leipzig, Germany
💰 Salary: Competitive base salary + stock options
Join a market leader in energy-storage systems with strong track record of delivering products to leading customers, that raised substantial financing to scale up manufacturing and execute its technology roadmap! They’re seeking an Equipment Launch Engineer (m/f/x) to help shape a future of sustainable energy storage.
- Serve as primary liaison with equipment manufacturer, monitoring progress and addressing delays/risks if needed.
- Oversee assigned section of manufacturing line, ensuring technical specifications are met.
- Resolve technical issues related to equipment and track progress on related tasks.
- Manage equipment-related documentation for future scale-up phases.
- Manage equipment factory acceptance testing (FAT) and site acceptance testing (SAT) processes.
- Provide updates to project back office and Scale-up leadership team on equipment timeline and progress.
- Prepare documents for machine suppliers, equipment validation, and commissioning.
- Maintain equipment manufacturing schedule and budget.
- Draft materials for internal decision-making in Steering Committee.
- Minimum 2 years of production experience in battery cell production, equipment manufacturing, machine building or industrial engineering.
- Managed at least 1 cell production set-up project from RFQ to SAT and final acceptance.
- Skilled in setting production machinery specifications and process technology selection.
- Structured, project-focused, dynamic, and flexible work style.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to identify and eliminate production bottlenecks using scientific models.
- Completed Engineering/Technician degree in process engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in supplier and customer handling.
- Familiarity with product development phases, process development, and change management.
- Fluent in English, German a plus.
- Work with ambitious and experienced experts who prioritize real-life performance and results
- Flexible work hours and arrangements to prioritize work-life balance
- Competitive salary, inspiring work environment, and motivating opportunities for professional and personal growth
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know.