⚡ Role: Director of Construction
🌎 Location: Glen Rock, NJ (Hybrid)
💼 Industry: Energy Management, EV Charging & SmartHome
💰 Salary: $180-200k
Storm4 is currently working with an brilliant, global ultra-fast Electric Vehicle charge-point operator who are looking to continue developing EV Infrastructure for more sustainable transportation and a lower-carbon future!
They are looking to recruit a Director (Electric Vehicles Construction) who will provide management and oversight for all phases of charging installation programs, including process development, design, construction, and closeout.
The candidate will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that quality, budget and scheduling expectations are achieved and that all relevant external relationships are well managed.
- Implement a comprehensive, strategic market plan for a defined territory and handle goals for new projects of one to two acre sites
- Maintain strong market knowledge and an understanding of target markets, trends, projected EV adoption growth, competition, and other factors that build real estate opportunities
- Handle a network of real estate brokers to identify potential sites for new restaurant development and relocations
- Conduct site tours with the Director of Acquisitions and Senior Management to gain field approval of proposed sites
- Work with demographic software in conjunction with Analytics Analyst to analyze potential locations of new EV charging facilities to ensure successful site selection
- Prepare and present new real estate site packages to the Real Estate Investment Committee. Presentation shall include a decision logic, maps, aerials, demographics, competitor analysis, sales forecast, pro forma and return metrics, and real estate deal points. The intent of the presentation is to gain leadership approval of the site and economics
- Liaise with property owners, brokers and developers to prepare and negotiate terms of letter of intent (LOI) and work with internal legal representation to negotiate ground lease or purchase contract for all approved sites
- Coordinate with Construction Project Manager and to ensure project moves efficiently through due diligence, entitlements, and construction phases. Real estate stays with the project through opening and beyond
- Participate in weekly development department project status and broker meetings
- Minimum 10 years of experience in real estate site selection, acquisition, and entitlements
- Prior Retail Real Estate experience
- Experience in corporate self-developed retail or management of build-to-suit developers
- Strong track record completing deals
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, written, and communicative skills
- Must possess sound and demonstrated judgement skills, project management, business acumen, interpersonal, leadership, and influencing/presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- The opportunity to join an impactful & extremely fast-growing organization
- Help improve Global infrastructure through developing EV Charging projects!
- Competitive Base + personal benefits package