⚡ Role: HR Director
💼 Industry: Clean Energy/Renewables
🌎 Location: New York City
💰 Salary: Starts at $130,000 – $190,000
An exciting opportunity at an innovative clean energy start-up searching for an experienced HR leader. The role is crucial in shaping talent management, fostering diversity, and sustaining a thriving work environment.
⚡ THE ROLE:
- Lead TA processes and develop hiring strategies.
- Handle employee onboarding, company policies (ED&I) and growth strategy.
- Administer employee benefits
- Support employee development and guide career progression
- Participate in compensation discussions
- Cultivate workplace culture
- 5+ years HR experience, including some leadership experience.
- Experience at a start-up/high growth organization.
- Strong understanding of employment practices and laws
- Ethical and discreet
- Problem-solving skills, strong communication and adaptability.
- Fast-paced environment readiness needed at dynamic start-up.
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification favourable
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button.
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.