⚡ Director of Product
🚀 Smart Grid company (high growth)
🌎 San Francisco Bay Area (hybrid)
💸 $200k Total Cash Compensation + Substantial Equity
Want to create a more sustainable future working for a Smart Grid software company? Then we want to talk to you!
This Smart Grid / Clean Energy company has gone through multiple funding rounds, most recently raising its Series D round, totalling over $160M to date, leading to an acquisition from one of the largest sustainability companies in the world!
Their platform uses prediction and optimization models to automatically respond to the utility signals, and orchestrate carbon-free, battery-stored electricity to power homes. As Director of Product, you will be the second most senior product management individual in the company (reporting into VP Product) and will responsible for the day-to-day management of the team. You will be driving the growth of the product management function, helping take the company on the next stage of its rapid growth!
- Lead and mentor a team of highly motivated product managers and product designers.
- Manage the full product life cycle and oversee the process from discovery to execution to launch.
- Define product requirements, from high-level critical success factors down to individual user stories.
- As a Product Owner for key components of the platform, you will be responsible for the overall business and technical success of the product.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineering, data science, sales, and senior executives to prioritize key features/functionality to deliver a winning commercial product offering. Act as a product owner and be closely involved in the design, documentation, and testing of features.
- Collaborate with the UX team to provide wireframes, mock-ups, or other design materials as necessary to communicate how your products are experienced.
- Experience working in GreenTech company; preferably in the E-Mobility or EV space
- 7+ years product management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- 4+ years experience leading product teams with management responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience bringing successful enterprise software products to market.
- Self-starter, results-driven, and effective leader working with a cross-functional team.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a strong intuition for communication strategy among different stakeholders.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or another technical field of study; MBA strongly preferred.
- Must be authorised to work in either the USA or Canada
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!