⚡ Role: UI/UX Designer
💼 Industry: GreenTech | Solar Services
🌎 Location: Germany (remote/hybrid)
This is an amazing opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join the top solar energy solutions company in the DACH region.
In this role, you will be a part of an outstanding team of research-focused professionals who are gaining detailed knowledge on users of our different interfaces (portal, app, website, etc.) and create an ideal user experience for different user groups and products. You will establish repeatable research processes to continuously test and review user behaviours to enable the ongoing input and clear design guidance into product development.
- Develop a user research plan with clear research objectives and select suitable user research methods.
- Prepare and conduct research methods – incl. casual feedback, generative -, descriptive – and evaluative research .
- Extract user behaviour insights and translate insights into actionable recommendations for the product team.
- Develop innovative, user-centered interfaces for product groups.
- Professional contact for our internal and external customers to coordinate and identify user requirements or breaks in the application to improve the workflow in the product.
- Degree in computer science, media design or equivalent degree.
- 2-4 years experience working with prototyping tools, like Balsamiq, Figma, or equivalent.
- Methodical knowledge in fields of usability engineering, interface design and interaction design – as well as knowledge of UI design.
- Fluent German and English skills.
- Experience with using Angular.
- Competitive salary and benefits – incl. health insurance, company pension plan, corporate benefits, etc.
- Flexible working model – up to 100% working from home.
- Bi-weekly individual development sessions with clear professional development plans offered.
- Attractive and modern working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and open, dynamic and growth-oriented working culture.