⚡ Role: Senior Battery Specialist
💼 Industry: EV Manufacturing
🌎 Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Would you like to join one the top Electrical Vehicle companies in Germany and be part of helping them pave the way for more sustainable mobility?
I am looking for a Senior Battery specialist who has a good technical backround in batteries and experience in project management and after sales, requirements are below!
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with the R&D department to report tech issues & extracting tech data from the battery to provide tech expertise
- Generate overviews for Markets and dealers about all relevant processes and follow up on EU legislations regarding High-Voltage Automotive batteries and suggest improvements and changes
- In regard to all Battery related questions you are the point of reference and provide tech support to the retailer network
- 3-5 years of experience
- Deep technical understanding within the Automotive sector
- Experience working for a retailer, with a subsequent transition to an importer
- Experience in after-sales, customer engagement
- Previous OEM experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of batteries and the battery lifecycle
- University degree in Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Agile working atmosphere with cross-European responsibilities
- Join one of the leading EV companies in Germany
- Chance to grow and take on more responsibility within the company
⚡ Storm4 is a CleanTech recruitment firm with clients across London, Europe, and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 Linked In page for the latest jobs and intel.