⚡ Role: Head of Sales & Marketing
💼 Industry: Renewable Energy SaaS
🌎 Location: The Netherlands (on-site)
💰 Salary: competitive base + Bonus + company car
This is an amazing opportunity for a Head of Sales & Marketing to join the most exciting and promising company in the renewable energy industry and to work on a revolutionary product.
The company is the leading global products and services provider of renewable energy, including the development, construction, operation, and maintenance of divers energy projects, with a total capacity of over 10 GW globally.
Having offices in 30+ countries in Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions and 4000+ employees.
In your role, you will develop, negotiate and execute commercial offers for the company, set strategy and processes for customer acquisition and key account management and establish partnerships with new clients.
- Formulating, implementing, and overseeing sales strategies specifically for the Dutch market
- Actively managing risks and identifying trends and opportunities in the PV industry
- Handling CRM system management tasks such as conducting various analyses and creating presentations
- Developing and executing sales and marketing plans and activities.
- Establishing and leading a Marketing and E-commerce team in the Netherlands
- Providing guidance and support to the Sales, Marketing, and E-commerce team
- Supporting and participating in the execution of the solar trade EMEA group strategy and projects
- Managing and overseeing the sales recruitment process to ensure effective staffing.
- 5+ years experience in Sales and Marketing, specifically in a managerial role.
- Proven record of B2B sales and client management
- Great network in the Renewable Energy industry, preferably solar
- Background and expertise in E-commerce planning and execution
- Skilled in establishing and implementing budgets, sales strategies, and marketing plans
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing strategic objectives
- Familiarity with E-commerce and proficient in SEA/SEO and digital marketing techniques.
- Fluent in Dutch and English and any other European language is a plus
- Chance to develop and proliferate a groundbreaking technology and shape the future of Renewables Energy
- Be part of one of the leading Renewables Energy company on the Global market
- Work in a dynamic & passionate team and company
- Non-contributory pension
- Flexible timetable
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. ADD TO YOUR CV 3 – 4 SHORT AND CONCISE BULLET POINTS HIGHLIGHTING THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENTS IN YOUR CAREER (tailored to the JD above). You can also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know.