⚡ Role: Chief Technology Officer / VP
💼 Industry: CleanTech – Clean Waste (Waste-to-value)
🌎 Location: United States (Remote)
💰 Salary: Competitive market rate salary (negotiable depending on skill experience)
This is an amazing opportunity for a Chief Technology Officer or VP to disrupt the world of corporate sustainability!
This is a huge opportunity to join a mission-driven company that truly understands the pain points of Solar asset management, for both Solar owners and networks, leading the continued development of their software platform and scaling the company in the process!
- Lead the implementation of their waste-to-value technologies (organics)
- Lead the evaluation of existing technologies and implementation to convert human waste into a valuable product
- Build a network of distributed waste processing
- Long-term opportunity to run R&D
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of professional senior leadership level experience.
- Highly experienced with clean waste technologies.
- Conversion of human waste to a valuable product experience is desirable.
- 5+ years of leading projects and operations
- Scaling teams and operations
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Chance to work with cutting-edge technology
- Mission-driven company
- Join an industry-leading team of passionate experts
📧 Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me directly!