- Own responsibility for all digital energy solutions segment business sales targets for the given geography. The growth targets will include Order In-flow, New Account on-boarding and existing account expansion KPIs.
- Develop sales channels and be responsible for Channel performance target in line with the overall order inflow target.
- Create and develop the implementation of segment plan to support orders, profitability, and opportunity while coordinating with other segment leaders to grow the business portfolio within USA.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained through project engagement as well as subsequent support timeframe enabling repeat business opportunities.
- Manage account contractual issues through our channels to support project business
- Provide consultative sales support as well as business model consulting service to customers as needed for “Concept and Innovation” class projects.
- Develop project management plan for identified program solution specific segment while leveraging our supporting staff and technical expertise to optimize the cost of delivery.
- Perform such other tasks as are consistent with the position and in the support of the head of your team.
- Minimum 10 years of utility industry experience in sales, business development, tendering, project management and on-site engagement for customer account growth in the domain of Utility Energy Solution – ranging from light commercial to heavy commercial and industrial.
- Experience in end-to-end sales cycle.
- Located in the US and able to travel very often, including international travel.
- Experience with consultative sales to different buying centers within or across customer segments.
- Experience in developing program specific business development plan deliverables as needed to leverage multi-site engineering development, ITO and sales & marketing support team.
- Proficient in developing multiple sales pipelines for multi-year program solution growth and reporting in line with corporate direction.
- Experience in development of program specific communication plans, quality assurance and marketing collateral for sales in specific geography.
- Be a part of one of the biggest companies in the world
- Be a part of the rocket-ship growth of this companies’ expansion into the U.S.
- Flexible working style