If you are looking to hire your next Senior DevOps Engineer, or looking to fill the boots of a Senior DevOps Engineer in an innovative GreenTech, Storm4 have a network of experienced Senior DevOps Engineers who strive to empower technical software excellence within the company and user experience. We partner with some of the world’s leading GreenTech’s, connecting them with Senior DevOps Engineers (and a wide range of Software Engineers) who have a genuine passion for programming and cultivating quality.
These professionals hold a wealth of engineering experience, shaping them to be future leaders within the organization.
The primary responsibility of the Senior DevOps Engineer is to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment in anticipation for the speedy deployment of a software release. Ultimately, they will execute and automate operational processes in a fast, accurate and safe manner.
Key Senior DevOps Engineer responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and maintain all systems that are highly available and scalable
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors
- Plan and predict project durations and manage the project budget
- Become an influential mentor to junior personal
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Ability to keep in the loop with software development trends and innovation
We understand that the best Senior DevOps Engineers are professionals who are tech experts, obtain strong problem-solving skills and are leaders in the making by emphasizing with the mission of the organization.
We are proud to be working with some of the greatest Senior DevOps Engineers to match them with emerging GreenTech’s accelerating a green economy.