Are you looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer to head up your engineering team, or looking to make your mark as the Chief Technology Officer in a leading GreenTech? Storm4 are on a mission to connect leading Chief Technology Officers who strive to execute industry-leading technology operations with the world’s emerging and global GreenTech companies.
These professionals hold a wealth of experience, holding an instrumental role in driving business excellence through world-class technology intelligence.
Working with the CEO and Board members, the Chief Technology Officer is an executive first and a technologist second, looking at the short-term and long-term needs of an organization to make healthy investments that will help a business achieve its objectives. They are responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
Key CTO responsibilities include:
- Directs the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Plans and implements timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Develops, tracks and manages technology performance metrics and oversees the annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Identifies, compares and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Collaborates with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements and use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Promotes overall technology standards and processes to ensure best practice
GreenTech leaders will be looking for professionals who have a passion for driving business excellence with a tech-focused mindset, native technical skills, as well as world-class leadership talent to deliver on the strategy and influence teams to work towards the overall company vision.
Storm4 are proud to be working with the very best Chief Technology Officers to connect them with GreenTech’s on a mission to accelerate a smart-technology future.