If you are searching for your next Ruby On Rails Engineer, or are looking to accelerate your career as a Ruby On Rails Engineer in a pioneering GreenTech, Storm4 has a network of Ruby On Rails Engineers who promote software excellence to drive the company’s efficiency and customer’s user experience. We partner with some of the world’s most innovative GreenTech’s, connecting them with Ruby On Rails Engineers (and a wide range of Software Engineers) who have a genuine passion for programming and cultivating efficiency.
These professionals possess a treasure of experience and their passion and drive shape them to be future leaders of engineering teams.
With an ability to build amazing products, the Ruby On Rails Engineer is responsible for writing server-side, web-application logic using the open-source programming language ruby. They will write code that is clean, functional and aligns with the needs and objectives of the company.
Key Ruby On Rails Engineer responsibilities include:
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code and design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Testing and improving existing Ruby software
- Creating and updating sufficient documentation of the software
- Follow best practices across test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards
- Continuously recommend adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
We understand the best Ruby On Rails Engineers to be professionals who are technology experts, have outstanding communication skills to influence the power of ruby in the organization and obtain a desire to achieve excellence.
We are proud that the leading Ruby On Rails Engineers are working with us to connect them with GreenTech’s on a mission to drive a sustainable tomorrow.