Are you looking to hire a Head of Partnerships to build and maintain core relations with your business? Have you built up a respectable reputation to manage and nurture crucial partnerships? Our established network of senior partnership and business development talent are focused on maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction and are experts at identifying business opportunities to drive growth and success.
These leaders hold a wealth of experience, building core relationships with the aim to drive business growth.
The main purpose of the Head of Partnerships is to manage all aspects of the company’s partnerships portfolio, ensuring sufficient volume and value in the pipeline and subsequent delivery of company expectations. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, they work to drive and influence an innovative approach to long-term partnerships.
Key Head Of Partnerships responsibilities include:
- Manage partnerships from concept to delivery
- Translate the vision and strategy of the company into proposals, plans and objectives for partnerships, aligning strategic and operational needs
- Actively seek out potential partner funding opportunities, sponsors and donors
- Assess and manage all partnership delivery risks ensuring compliance and best practice
- Working closely with the management team to create unified solutions to deliver outstanding results
GreenTech leaders are looking for professionals who are great negotiators and influencers as well as champions in generating leads and managing conversion. They are project leaders and data driven with a creative flair to craft compelling narratives for external audiences.
Storm4 are the only specialist GreenTech recruitment agency on the market that attracts and retains the most sought after Head Of Partnerships leaders on the market.