Are you looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to build out your marketing department? Storm4 have a vast network of experienced CMO’s who are focused on maintaining the creative vision and executable strategy of your company’s marketing plan. We collaborate with pioneering GreenTech leaders from around to world to connect them with ground-breaking Chief Commercial Officers who are skilled at driving business development and spotting market opportunities.
These professionals have invaluable experience that can evolve an early-stage startup to a global player in the GreenTech market.
The primary role of CMO is to drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities, ranging from creative influence to business strategy. Reporting directly with the CEO, the CMO is typically part of the executive-level management and will be involved with establishing company-wide goals.
Key CMO responsibilities include:
- Working with Marketing Directors and Managers to formulate a marketing strategy that achieves profit and growth goals
- Manages and oversees all marketing activities throughout the company
- Ensuring all activities serve to create brand loyalty and providing an enjoyable and successful user experience
- Nurtures the creativity side of the company, encapsulating the brand story to attract and retain customers
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach that meets market demands
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
Having a broad understanding of brand development, sales management, product and distribution management, GreenTech leaders are looking for professionals who can adequately wear multiple hats and are experts in their field.
Storm4 are proud to partner with the very best Chief Marketing Officers to accelerate a green future.