Are you looking for someone to take ownership of your product design? Do you possess the creative flare and strategic mindset to build out an innovative team with sustainability at the core? Storm4 proudly partner with professionals and GreenTech leaders to drive their sustainability plans through visual excellence and creative charm as the world transitions to a green economy.
These professionals will not only make a huge impact on the product team, but they will also be a key asset to the overall growth of the business.
Leading and inspiring a team to deliver outstanding customer experience, the Head of Product Design will be a champion of customer centric UX to unlock the commercial value of the business. Reporting to the Head of Product, they will coordinate and plan the design roadmap as well as being integral to growing resources for the future.
Key Head Of Product Design responsibilities include:
- Oversee the design function, from product branding and visual styling to user experience research and design for the entire product offering
- Define the design strategy and roadmap, including resourcing
- Work closely with development team to ensure the product development and design direction align
- Build and nurture strong relationships with agency partners
- Develop best practices to ensure smooth and continuous product development processes
Attractive candidates are product visionaries with a love for design, as well as being a passionate and influential leader at the heart of the team.
Storm4 work with emerging GreenTech’s daily to connect them with the best senior talent to scale their business. If you are looking for your next Head Of Product Design, or subsequently are looking for a company with a green ethos, get in touch.