If you’re looking for your next Chief Product Officer role or to fill a Chief Product Officer vacancy, Storm4 has a portfolio of experienced CPOs who strive to promote product excellence both within their company and customer base. We partner with some of the most innovative FinTech companies, matching them with Chief Product Officers (and a wide range of other Product Management professionals) who have a genuine passion for cultivating quality.
These senior candidates are typically seasoned professionals and true leaders with a wealth of product experience.
From product conception and discovery, through to innovation, design, development, launch and beyond, a Chief Product Officer will take the lead on delighting customers and creating a strong and strategic product vision and direction. Taking charge of activity across an entire product lifecycle a CPO will be a master of multitasking and will be comfortable in managing a broad scope of initiatives.
Key CPO responsibilities include:
- Balancing the needs of the customer with those of the organization
- Creating a product vision and a directional roadmap
- Taking ownership of the product strategy and overall project management
- Carrying out market research and user research, gathering and analysing product data and metrics
- Using data to make key strategic decisions regarding the direction of a product
- Structuring, managing, and mentoring a sound product management team
- Being a brand advocate and directing marketing activity
We understand that the best Chief Product Officer candidates are those with sensitivity and empathy for the customer experience, outstanding communication skills and a desire for achieving excellence.
With strong commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in managing and influencing teams, we’re proud that some of the best Chief Product Officers on the market are currently working with Storm4.